Be Better at…
Handling a Difficult Customer
Customer service is an essential position in the business world today. It helps businesses give customers and clients what they want and what they need. Although many customers can be challenging, with the correct training, skills, and knowledge, any difficult customer can be handled appropriately and effectively. With a positive attitude, your employee can efficiently deal with the most trying customers and both parties can end the conversation satisfied.
With Be Better at Handling a Difficult Customer Workshop, your participants will learn how engaging customers correctly can be of value to both the employee and customer. Effective customer service can change a business’s reputation positively. Through this workshop, your participants will gain a new insight on how to react to negative customers and leave the customer satisfied and as a returning customer.
- Cultivate a positive approach
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathise
- Understand the different challenges posed by customers
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the telephone
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances