Be Better at…
Resolving Conflict Workshop
Wherever two or more people come together, there is sure to be conflict. This course will give participants a seven-step conflict resolution method that they can use and adapt to resolve conflict disputes of any magnitude. Your participants will also be provided a set of skills in solution building and finding common ground.
In the Be Better at Resolving Conflict Workshop, participants will learn vital conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame.
Dealing with conflict is essential for every business no matter what the size. If it is left unresolved resolved it will lead to lost production, absences, attrition, and even law suits.
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques