Be a Better…
In recent times, businesses have discovered something amazing: the philosophies that have been used to create huge successes in large projects can be applied to projects of all sizes to create incredible success. As a result, many workforces are expected to understand project management methods and how to apply them to projects of any size.
The Be a Better Project Manager Workshop. will give participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as important project management tools that they can use every day. Working with project planning documents, such as needs assessments, risk management plan, and a communication plan will provide benefits throughout your organization.
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Create key project documents.
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
- Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
- Establish and use baselines
- Monitor and maintain the project
- Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project