Be a Better…
Communicator at Work Workshop
For the best part of every day, we are communicating to and with other people. Whether it's the presentation you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your partner when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something.
The Be a Better Communicator at Work workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- Establish common ground with others
- Use “I” messages